SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. Our SEO contracts are minimum 3 months for 15 keywords, we guarantee first page rankings.
We follow a certain strategy in order to achieve this:
- Determination of Targets – Conducting research on the competitive sector and the country where it competes, researching new and potential keywords.
- Technical Audit – Checking the technical health of your website to see if it follows standard SEO Practice and if not, to be optimised.
- Keyword Research – Performing technical, content and publicity studies to search potential keywords and enter entries in these words, other than the keywords specified throughout the study.
- Competitor Analysis – Determine what they are doing by reviewing the sites, search results and key words. If an illegal activity is identified within these studies, this situation is reported to the search engines and the benefit provided without that work is returned.
- External Link Study – Determining the content sites that may be related to the website content. Checking the appropriateness of the work that can potentially be done by communicating with these sites. Initiate work to increase the ranking of target keywords in the search engines, in the form of advertising or promotional material, after receiving price information from sites.
- Reports – Weekly organic rankings of key words (reported weekly).